Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Day 5!

So lots of updates! I mailed my Massage License Application out on Monday. Hopefully in 2 weeks I will have my License! Yay. Time to apply for jobs!

So day 2 and 4 were pretty rough. My muscles were very sore and I wasn't giving them a break. The meal replacement shakes (MRS) are yummy. Then I started adding PEANUT BUTTER. Yes please. They are super delicious now. It's like having a milkshake for breakfast and dinner. Ive been eating nice and healthily. And busting my ass at the gym. We have been logging 1.5 hours a day at the gym.

Day 3 thankfully, Mark suggested we play tennis. Which totally gave me a break.

Day 5. TODAY. Had a phantom alarm wake me up for work, drove to work only to be there an hour early somehow. Yay 5a! Don't know how that happened. So I napped in my car. I left work early because I signed up for an Abs and Back class. I was the only person that showed which meant I got 1 on 1 time with the trainer. He helped me a ton! In fact I have another 1 on 1 meeting with him tomorrow to discuss a training schedule. Awesome!

Mark and I decided to try PB2 which is powdered peanut butter with very little fat. I bought chocolate PB2 and Mark got the regular. I just mixed it in with my MRS and it's amazing!!

I like to think Ive lost 1lb but I cant tell. Mark says he's lost 6. Jerk.

Anyways, tomorrow is cheat day but Im not gonna cheat too badly because Saturday is the Sherwood Festival. Yay Renn Faires!

No comments:

Post a Comment