Saturday, March 10, 2012

Working Out

So I took a break on Wednesday and Thursday. Since those are the days that Mark has off and the days he is breaking from.

Tuesday Mark and I went to the gym for a little. Yesterday was the start of Mark's exercise everyday after work regime. Both Matt and Mark agreed to start doing it. As well as starting protein shakes. Apparently Matt is big into those now, Matt is more of the diet diet diet kind of guy, and expects results without much exercise. Mark on the other hand is all exercise exercise and very little diet changes, also expects the same thing.

So I ran on the treadmill for 12 minutes and made it to 1 mile. I alternated between 3.0 mph, then 4, then 3, then 5, then 3, then 6, and so on until I did my last .15 mile at 8mph. And that was tough. But I was running so fast that it didn't take long. I surprised myself when I ran at 5mph, the 6mph and then 7mph without dying. At 5 and 6 I thought it was cake. 7 left me pretty winded.

I also did some bicep and chest stuff. Now my pecs hurt alot. I unfortunately was not able to do any lat work which pissed me off. Matts gym has no lat machine....sigh. So today we are going to our gym. Hopefully no one is there.

Still sticking to the diet for the most part, I am eating less sugar, no soda, ice cream or chocolate.

This week starts the no bread no high sugar part of my diet. Which is going to be bent a bit, because we bought pizza for a dinner and sloppy joes. Damnit. I just wont make any sandwiches.

Havent lost any weight yet. And Im not expecting to lose it just yet. Plus i plan on putting a lot of muscle on so weight wont be a reliable form of measurement.

Here's to another week of working out!

No comments:

Post a Comment