Saturday, March 3, 2012

My Body Hates my Face....

Ok so I decided that not only will I do the Tough Mudder recommended preparation, but I will also be starting the February 30 Day BodyRock Challenge. A few of my friends from school did this, not sure if they stuck with it. All three of the trainers are fucking sexy and lean as hell. I dont need to be like them, just more lean than I once was. I can do that right?

So Day 1: Pretest, Do these 8 exercises, each in 50 sec. Record your scores. Mod as needed. Sigh.

BodyRock Pretest 3/3/12 11:00a

Squat Jumps: 20 (16 normal, 4 mod- no jump)
Push Ups: 25 (3 pauses- 2 sec each)
Burpees- 12 (Mod No jump, no pushup)
High Knees- 117
Switch Lunge- 20 (Mod no jump)
Top Jumps- 70 (Mod- Single Leg lift)
Triceps Dips- 17 (Mod 90 degree angle)
Straight Abs- 30 (Mod Feet of ground)

And now my abs, neck, quads, triceps and glutes are out to get me. Time to go grocery shopping, assuming I make it to the car...

I remember back in high school, you had to do 200 crunches in 2 minutes to score 200 points. I ALWAYS had 200 points. So that's one of my goals. On Monday I'm going to a wheels only track, basically no runners allowed. Time to bust out the Roller Blades. Rollerblading burns 520 Calories an hour. Hello awesome!

Now if I can just get my eating under control. I may have eaten over an entire pizza, well, I might as well have.

Challenge: Eat an omelet every morning or something filling and delicious! Bring a snack to work and either plan on buying something healthy for lunch or bring a good filling lunch!

I also have a profile on SparkPeople because that site is hella motivational.

Day 1 of 30, COMPLETE!

No comments:

Post a Comment