Sunday, March 4, 2012

There's a storm coming....

Because I just posted an update 3 days in a ROW!

I also worked out and eat fairly healthy today!
Breakfast - 1 whole egg+ 2 egg whites + dash of milk+ ketchup= Scrambled Eggs
Snack- Cottage Cheese Snack
Lunch- 1.5 bowls of Kashi GoLean Crisp Toasted Berry Cereal w/1% Milk
No Snack :( Which was probably why I was starving for dinner. Working on not binging right now. Well I did have a spoonful of Strawberry Honey Greek Yogurt!
Dinner- Fist Size piece of Salmon w/Teryaki sauce and Butter Garlic Rice (The $1 kind)
Planned Snack- Banana and maybe some more yogurt

Work Out:
45 Minutes of Tennis with Mark
Made it All the Way across the monkey bars! And now my hands hurt pretty bad...
Started doing day 2 of BodyRockers but Im so sore from yesterday! My body hates me!
I stopped part way into it to make dinner. But I got a decent sweat and I had just played tennis a bunch so Im still good.

Tomorrow starts Day 1 of the New March Challenge on BodyRockers. Maybe I will start those challenges!

Also, my plan tomorrow, weather allowing, I will be roller blading at the Veloway! Basically a wheels only track in Austin. No runners allowed! Although I'm a bit nervous about not having wrist guards, maybe I'll check out a sports shop before heading over there. I do need my hands...

Anyways! I fucking rock. You do too.

1 comment: