Thursday, March 22, 2012

Slacking a bit....

So Ive been slacking a bit on the working out and eating healthy the last few days. Like no exercise and dessert everyday. Damn emotions and stress. But after tonight I am back on track!

I finally passed my Massage Licensing Exam. Which was creating an untold amount of stress both emotionally and financially. I spent about $450 on that test (well $200 was from Mom, Thanks Mom!!) and studied my ass off for months. Then I was disgustingly sick this morning from my nerves. I wasn't nervous but my mind was telling my body something big was happening this morning. I cried in the bathroom when I left the testing room. So relieved.

I mean now I can finally move on. I can start my career. I can live my life. One year of 1 to no days off a week. Hours and hours studying, giving massages with no pay or tips, hours in the clinic. Phew. I am Awesome.

So two other big things happened today. 1. We (Matt and I) signed up for Planet Fitness. Yay. and 2. Our Ideal Shape Meal Replacement Shakes came in. Woot woot.

1. Planet Fitness, 24 hour Gym. Both MATT and I got Black Cards for $20/month which mean we both get to bring a friend for free. Which is why Mark didnt sign up. He wont go alone so he will go with either of us. FINALLY. Ive been trying to join a gym for a month now! Well hopefully it's not a waste. If anything there's free tanning and massage beds.

2. Ideal Shape. Now I have done MRSs before and I only found one I actually liked and that was GNC's Leanshake. Idealshake has appetite suppressants which is mainly what I need. As well as comsuming less calories on a daily basis. Mark and I will be taking it twice a day, breakfast and dinner and not on the weekends (At least that's the plan so far). Breakfast shake (usually mixed with fruit), snack (fruit usually, maybe tuna or a hard boiled egg, etc) Lunch (We have lean sandwiches on whole wheat, tuna, chicken salad, soup, etc) Snack (Veggie? Tuna?), Dinner Shake with Veggies. Evening snack, something small and easily digestible.

Well thats the plan. 0 pounds down. 30 to go! Lets do this!

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment