Friday, March 16, 2012

Oh Motivation! How I hate you not being in my life...

So, Thursdays and Wednesdays are my break days. Mainly because Mark has off those days and refuses to work out. Ok. Fine. So we worked all the other days excluding friday, I gave someone a massage that day. I consider that my workout.

Today is Friday. A workout day. So Im ready to go. In fact, I want to go sign up at a gym and use newer cleaner machines. Like Mark and I had discussed. Well he doesnt want to make a decision yet. Well fuck. Then he decides he might be too tired to work out today. Well fuck. Then he decides that he isnt going to make the day up on one of his off days. REALLY? Ass. Sorry it just really pisses me off. I went and worked out today. So now Im pissed off, I leave the house disgruntled and come back 25 minutes later still pissed off and sweaty. I busted my ass. And my arms are weak.

So new topic. Carol took me to David's Bridal to try on dresses for her wedding. Ugh. I mean I asked her to. I told her let's go. And we did. As a larger girl, I dread clothes shopping. It wasn't so bad. Of course in 2009 for my wedding I was a size 18. 18. That is huge. And not good feeling at all. Two of Carol's bridesmaids, her sister and Hope are size 6. Fantastic. Her sister who just had a baby is probably about my size. Well I get the 18 and its too big, I cant even keep it up. I try 14 and 16. 14 is about 2-3 too small. And 16 is a little big. But I fit in 16's now. Thats kinda cool. See my chest is the size 18-20(Depending on fit). My waist is 16 and my hips would put me in a size 12. God damn those skinny bitches.

So I measured myself and Im gonna post a dress size Scale to give you all an idea.
Measure Cristel 14 12 10 8 6
Chest 44" 40" 38.5" 37" 36" 35"
Waist 37" 32" 30.5" 29" 28" 27"
Hips 40" 42.5" 41" 39.5" 38.5" 37.5"

Davids Bridal Dress. Will be in Mercury color. Same dress that Hope liked.

Well. I also made an inspiration board. There isnt much on it but it's got a nice start. Maybe I'll post a picture of it.

Thanks for being there for me Kevin. <3 You seem to have impeccable timing with your emails.

No comments:

Post a Comment