Saturday, March 24, 2012

Day 1

Well morning started off alright. Had my Idealshape Chocolate meal replacement shake. I did 10oz of water,4 large ice cubes and 1 scoop. Tastes like chocolate milk! And since I knew my body/mind was gonna freak out about not eating food I also had a long stick of celery with pb and 15 raisins.

For my snack I had a slice of cheese and a string cheese (1pt weight watchers brand)

Lunch time came around and I was starving!! I think I should definitely drink more water after the shake. Especially since the directions say too. I also think drinking more water will keep me more full. Leftover, piece of Hake fish and baked squash, onions, carrots, red potatoes and some olive oil and spices.

Snack before workout. Strawberry applesauce with no sugar added.

Workout at the New Gym!! We worked out for an hour and a half. Tried 2 different elliptical machines (I hate cardio!!) Then I did alot of strength training. Which is kinda what I want. For the tough mudder I need to be able to do pullups. And I really want those thin, toned arms I used to have. Sigh. Plus some muscle mass would be nice.

Dinner. Sigh. We had our shakes. Of course Im still hungry. Im like a bottomless pit here. And we are invited out to Dave and Busters restaurant and arcade. So Imk like Ill just get an appetizer. Then Im like cheeseburger....So Mark and I both got burgers and fries. Sigh. Matt tried to shame us but I didnt really feel guilty. He was eating worse than us when we started working out and eating more healthy the last 2 WEEKS. Plus since weekends are our days off of the shake, I will continue eating very healthily this weekend instead of cheating.

Of course what I really need is cardio. Fuck cardio. So boring. Maybe Ill put TV shows on my phone and start watching those. I need new headphones though. And running shoes. And a new sports bra. And work out clothes...and money....

I told Mark if I lose 5 lbs and we stick with the gym for 2 weeks I was gonna buy a new sports bra. Of course he doesn't know they're like $40 or something ridiculous like that.

Anyways, day 2 is tonight. I got this.

Setting Up Mini-Goals in the side bar. Check 'em out.

No comments:

Post a Comment