Friday, April 20, 2012

Last Chance Workout

For those of you who watch Biggest Loser, Last Chance Workout is the big workout before the final weigh-in. Except mine is 10 days long. I'm going to attempt to workout EVERYDAY. Eat healthy and not go out to eat, with the exception of this Saturday Night for my Graduation.

This Week was pretty normal except we only worked out 4 days this week. Meh. I want to go to the gym. I've been cleaning a lot at home so I'm moving. I also had my minor surgery on Thursday so I wasn't in any mood to go to the gym.

I finally got my license approved, So I am now a Licensed Massage Therapist. That's right. I'm awesome. Graduation is this Saturday and I get to see my Massage School Family. And since I don't have any immediate Family in TX I have invited my closest Friends, Matt and Carol and James and  Jen.

My goal by the end of the Month is 158 lbs. Since I am currently sitting at about 162lbs, that's 4 lbs which is HUGE for 10 days. But I'm confident that if I continue to keep snacking to a minimum and make healthy decisions when it comes to my meals I should be able to make. If not, there's always next month.

April- 158lbs (-10)
May- 150lbs (-8)
June- 142lbs (-8)
July-  135 lbs (-7)

So 33lbs. Maybe more, maybe less. I just want a lower body fat percentage. Maybe closer to 20%?

Current Measurements:
Weight: 163
Waist: 39
Wrist: 7
Hip: 37
Forearm: 13
Chest: 35
Thigh: 23.5
Bust: 45
Neck:14

No comments:

Post a Comment