Saturday, April 14, 2012

Another Week Gone By!

April 12th Official weigh-in: 163.2 lbs (-1.6lbs). Ill take it! That's 5lbs overall. Yes Im alittle behind my goal of 161 lbs for this week but the week of 19th/26th I only budgeted a 1 lb loss so I have sometime to catch up! If I remember tonight Ill take a picture of my shake!

Still having Meal Replacement Shakes for breakfast(530a) and Dinner(7p), I have about 2 meals (9a, 2p) and 3 snacks in between. Ive been drinking a TON of water. Especially today since my throat is swollen and it hurts if there isnt a near constant stream of ice water going down my pipe. Sigh. At night it becomes itchy and dry and I wake up in the morning gagging on yummyness. Yay.

Ive been super excited about getting my Massage License (Havent gotten it yet, I called and they said next week, so fingers crossed!) Im updating my regular blog about that right after this!

Ive been doing alot of lifting with work. Trying to build muscle and muscle strength. I started off with such low weights and struggled. But now Im like "Ugh this weight sucks, Im having trouble!" Next session add 5 lbs, "Ugh this is so heavy, so much trouble" and then the next week 5 more lbs "Ugh why is this so heavy! (Pumps out all 5 reps/5sets everytime) Im so AWESOME.

Progress: Barbell:   Row     Bench   Squat   Deadlift    ShoulderPress
                    4/6       45lbs   55lbs     65lbs
                    4/7                                70lbs    55lbs        45lbs
                    4/9       60lbs   65lbs     75lbs
                    4/11                               80lbs   65lbs        55lbs
                    4/13     65lbs   70lbs      85lbs

Notes: Squat is done on the Smith Machine (It holds the bar for you). And 45lbs in the Weight of the Bar itself. So 45lbs is with no added weight.


So here's to Hulking Up one day and Dominating the Tough Mudder. Also, pics incoming with my new Workout shorts! SOOO Excited about those, somehow guys shorts just wasnt cutting it!

Miss you guys <3

No comments:

Post a Comment