Thursday, April 26, 2012

Falling Behind

So obviously I kinda fell of the wagon the last week or so. And unfortunately I will not be hitting my goal of 158lbs this month.

Setbacks: Only went to the gym 3 times this week. Which is still good. But we didn't really have good reasons not to go. We ate out A LOT. And it wasn't healthy. We are talking food covered in cheese, tons of fat and desserts. Granted I did have a minor surgery and I was a bit depressed and sore from it. But still. I shouldn't make too many excuses. As well as getting my license and becoming self absorbed in marketing, making my website and advertising. Yeah, Im awesome.

So my weight for last week and this week remain unchanged. Which is expected. Yesterdays workout pretty much kicked my butt.

But May is a new month and starting May 1st it will be 58 days until my 26th Birthday and My Goal date to be 145lbs. (The adjusted weight.)  Basically I need to kick some more ass and stop going out to eat multiple times a week. Plus my wallet is broke now...sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment