Monday, January 16, 2012

Well Ive said it once or a Hundred Times....

I will lose this weight. Once again I have slipped up to 170lbs. I constantly fill my stomach. I feel sick all the time. Why can't I just stop eating? Why do I let my emotions control my appetite? Starting tonight. No ice cream, no milkshakes, less sugar, less white bread, white rice, white sugar. More water. More veggies. More loving myself.

I don't want to be the big girl anymore. I want to look pretty next to Carol and Hope at Carol's wedding. I want to not be the fat girl of all my friends. I don't want my back to hurt. I don't want a huge chest, big is fine. I don't want fat arms and thick thighs. I don't want a bulging stomach. I want to fit into clothes sold everywhere. Not just the big girl stores.

I want to continue loving myself. Because I AM awesome. I can be healthy and happy.

I can do this. For me.

No comments:

Post a Comment