Thursday, January 19, 2012

I got this!

Alright. I am going to lose the weight I put on after I injured my back in 2005, I was 135lbs in High School. I'd like to encourage and support my fellow classmates to join me! Come on class of 2004!

Start Weight- 170lbs (1/13)
Current Weight- 167.6lbs
Each week or so I will add a healthy habit. This week's healthy habit, drink 2 cups of Green Tea each morning and work on having a healthy breakfast (that's next weeks).

I would like to lose 1.8lbs a week, which I know will be very difficult in a few weeks when my body starts adjusting. Hopefully by June 1st I will be very close to 135lbs!

Hopefully I will update this every Friday with my current weight. Next week, will be interesting with all of the food I will be eating and my lack of internship. Wish me luck! I got this!

No comments:

Post a Comment